First and foremost… Congratulations on your engagement!
In addition to Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions, we also offer planning services for:
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Bridesmaids Luncheons
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Engagement Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Vow Renewals
There is nothing more exciting than planning the day that so many of you have dreamed about your entire life. You have found the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with and now it is time to start planning!
While the festivities and celebrations begin, we understand how overwhelming and sometimes stressful the process can be. Our role is to alleviate your stress, guide, support and assist you in planning your perfect day.
Whether you have all your vendors hired and are simply looking for someone to coordinate logistics on the day or week of, or you have just said yes, we have a package specifically for you. We work together with you, your fiancé and your family to bring your vision to life and integrate your personalities and style through every detail. Our goal is to make your wedding day dreams come true and we do so using unique and unforgettable touches.
Whether you are planning a beautiful intimate ceremony for your closest friends and family, or a lavish platinum reception, we customize our services to accommodate your needs. We love to plan the dainty wedding on a ranch with mason jars and chalk boards just as much as we adore planning the estate wedding overlooking the ocean with custom linens and luxurious decor. All budgets large or small, what matters most is your vision and our team transforming it to reality on your special day.
What is a Wedding consultant?
A bridal (or wedding) consultant is a professional whose training, expertise and contacts will help make your wedding as close to perfect as it possibly can be – and let you relax and enjoy your wedding.
You can count on a professional consultant to help you in many roles:
- Advisor: As an expert, the consultant knows weddings, from the socially correct invitation formats through the proper planning and organization of the reception.
- Coordinator: Through extensive contacts in the wedding business, the consultant can match you with the right professionals, from photographer to caterer, to turn your wedding dreams into reality.
- Supervisor: Why should you worry about the details of planning your wedding? Your consultant will work with the other professionals you have chosen to make sure everything happens just as you want it.
- Financial Planner: If you are working with a budget (and who isn’t?), your consultant can help you organize your dream wedding within yourbudget by suggesting ways to make your dollar go the farthest.
- Mediator: Caught between “ex”-families and “step”-families? A bridal professional, as an independent third party, often can smooth ruffles feathers and mediate disagreements. Sometimes your consultant may be nothing more than a “shoulder to cry on” to support you during the hectic days before your wedding.
Do I need a wedding consultant?
A consultant will be a distinct asset as you plan your wedding. Wouldn’t it be nice to spend time with your fiancé and your families rather then worrying about all the details of your special day? A consultant will take care of the details, leaving you to have the fun. And on the wedding day, you can shine as the star while your consultant works behind the scenes to make it all happen.
What will a consultant do for me?
In addition to helping make your wedding dreams come true within your budget – and perhaps saving you costly mistakes – a consultant will save you time. With today’s hectic lifestyle, many bridal couples and their families do not have the time for the detailed planning and work a beautiful wedding requires. A professional consultant, working with you, can handle the details, allowing you the freedom to do what you want to do.
Can I afford a consultant?
A wedding consultant is part of you budget, not an extra expense. In fact, you often save money because a consultant suggests less expensive alternatives that still enhance your wedding. Consultants often can obtain discounts from supplies. Above all, the professional bridal consultant will work with you to produce your dream wedding, including the consultant’s fee, all within your budget.
Why can’t I do the planning myself?
You certainly can do the planning yourself, and that sometimes is part of the fun of your wedding. But it also can be a hassle, checking out many sources for each vendor, making sure all the details are in place and worrying about whether you’re getting the best deal – and whether everything will turn out all right. A bridal professional has the training and experience to make it all work, while you relax and focus on being the bride.
ABC Code of Ethics:
The professional bridal consultant will:
Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Establish reasonable and proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
Use honest, factual advertising.
Deal with employees and clients fairly, in an unbiased manner.
Operate an establishment that is a credit to the community.
Disclose to clients any payments received from suppliers.